Lifestyle blog of a Welsh valley girl based in Birmingham

Thursday 26 November 2015

The Christmas Jumper Wishlist

The festive season is almost upon us and I for one am very excited to have some time off work and to spend quality time with family and friends back in South Wales. I have even started playing Christmas songs - it's still bloody November I hear you say!
The Christmas jumper craze has certainly taken off the past few years with an annual Christmas jumper day taking place on the 18th of December this year in aid of Text Santa too. I am also attending an exciting blogging event in Birmingham this weekend and the dress code is Christmas jumpers - yay! As a result of this, I thought it was best I gave you a heads up on the best choices on the high street this year! 
 
 
 Missguided - £18
Dorothy Perkins - £23.40 (Up to 30% off over Black Friday weekend)

 
Asos - £28


PrettyLittleThing - £12 (On sale!)
Dorothy Perkins - £20.80 (Up to 30% off over Black Friday weekend)

Dorothy Perkins - £13 (In the sale!)
 
I can't wait till payday so that I can splurge on some Christmas knits! 
Which one is your favourite? 
Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Proper Tidy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig