Lifestyle blog of a Welsh valley girl based in Birmingham

Tuesday 20 October 2015

UK Beauty Bloggers Haul!

I've been meaning to review these products for a while now since they arrived in the post last month following a cheeky splurge on Feel Unique.
 
 
The Hollywood Eye Palette is one of three eyeshadow palette's in Tanya Burr's latest range of cosmetics. It is definitely my favourite of the three available as I think it is the most wearable. Each palette contains four different shades and this one includes;
 
 
 
Nude delight - a natural, light shade which I think is an excellent base colour.
Gold coin - a soft, gold shade which is paler than Half-Baked in the Naked palette.
Enchantment - This was the shade that stood out the most to me in the palette (obviously because it was sparkly) however, I was disappointed with the pigmentation of the shadow and I personally feel it has let the palette down.
Bookworm - a warm, wearable brown shade which is perfect in the crease with a copper or gold shimmery eye.
 
Overall, the palette is extremely good value for money at only £6! The general quality of the eyeshadows is very good and reminds me of some of the more higher end make up brands' palettes. (You know which one I'm talking about!) I think this would be a great palette if you're looking to begin a make up starter kit on a small budget! The Hollywood Eye Palette is available to buy at Superdrug.
 
 
Next up is the Fleur Loves 3/4 length lashes which is one of four designs from Fleur De Force's collaboration with my favourite lashes brand - Eylure. The lashes are really good quality and are made from tapered lash tips which makes them look more natural, which is definitely a plus for me! The appeal of these lashes over the others were that I would not have to trim these to fit my small eyes. They add a thicker and more dramatic look to the outer corners of your eyelashes which I also love. These have to be the most comfortable lashes I have worn and I cant even tell I have them on in comparison to the full length strip eyelashes which sometimes irritate the inner corners of my eyes. I seriously need to stock up on these lashes for the upcoming party season! The Fleur De Force lashes collection by Eylure is available to buy from selected Boots stores and from Feel Unique.
 
 
Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Proper Tidy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig