Lifestyle blog of a Welsh valley girl based in Birmingham

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Not another mascara review?

This is my second mascara review in a row but I had to tell you all about the roller lash mascara by Benefit which I purchased last weekend! This mascara has been out quite a while now so I am quite late jumping on the bandwagon but I must say the hype is most definitely worth it!

The wand is made from plastic and I normally always go for a brush style wand as I find they make my lashes thicker and more voluminous. However, this was not the case with the roller lash. 


I love the packaging of this mascara and the way it looks. It is typical Benefit and looks very cute. In comparison to the ‘They’re real’ mascara by Benefit it holds the curl longer and adds more volume and length. I loved the fact that I did not need to curl my eyelashes before I applied this mascara as the wand did all this for me! I love the formula of this mascara too as it doesn’t give you that clumpy look that some can! As a side note, I do tend to coat my lashes several times in this mascara to achieve this look. 


What do you think? Has anyone else tried this mascara?

Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Proper Tidy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig