Lifestyle blog of a Welsh valley girl based in Birmingham

Friday 6 March 2015

The Fashion Tag!


1. I love to shop for my clothes at...(3 shops)?
- Primark
- Missguided
- River Island

2. Shop you like to visit but you don't usually buy from?

Hmm, I really like to visit Zara but I never really come away with any bags from there. I love their minimalistic pieces.

3. Last accessory you bought?

I bought a pair of cat eye sunglasses from River Island. As I am so short I struggle with the bright sun shining into my eyes when I'm driving (also my sun visor doesn't reach my eyes - typical!)so I intended to buy a nice affordable pair that will also come in handy in the summer months. Afterwards I noticed the inside part of the sunglasses are pink and black leopard print and not cream and black like I initially thought. I guess these WILL be staying in the car.


4. Do you own something you've never worn? What?

I have plenty of items that I have never worn but I have recently had a clear out and got rid of most of these things apart from 1 playsuit I bought from Missguided last summer. Its beautiful pastel colours with a scalloped short but at the time I bought it I felt a bit fat when I tried it on. I have since put more weight on so my aim is to keep it and fit into it comfortably THIS summer!! (High hopes...)

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly or just like to be comfortable?

It really does depend on what I am doing that day. Everyone has them days when they cant be bothered to look amazing just to pop to Sainsbury's for something for tea. Also, as a teacher I do have a certain amount of clothes that would only wear to work. If I am going somewhere nice or having a day out I do always plan my outfit beforehand.

6. If I could wear (blank) everyday?
It has to be leggings. I tend to wear a lot of tunics with leggings and boots to work currently and its so super comfy! Plain black leggings are my wardrobe staple. At the moment I wear River Island's as they are quite high waisted and I find this tucks my belly in too!


7. My wardrobe is mostly full of..?

Black, grey and dark reds. I absolutely LOVE winter colours. The thought of florals and pastels for Spring/Summer is actually making me feel a bit queasy. As the summer months are so short and unpredictable here in the UK I also tend to invest less in colourful clothes too. I know I need to start experimenting this year and choose the trends that are right for me.

8. Most comfortable piece of clothing I own is..?

I think the most comfortable piece of clothing I own is a pair of Hogwarts pyjama bottoms and a loose fitting long sleeved cotton top from Primark. I live in these if I am not going anywhere!

9. What hat would you never ever wear?

I LOVE hats. But I would not be seen dead wearing a sun visor. Remember that trend a few summers back? Horrible. Actually, I have worn one once... to a pub golf fancy dress in my hometown! Don't ask me where that hat is now!

10. What's your style?

I really haven't got a specific style at all. I don't know if anyone has. I wear completely different trends all the time. Ask my friends. Or not.

11. Favourite t-shirt?

Because I'm an RE teacher I just have to say that my favourite t-shirt of all time is a light grey one with the Hindu god - Lord Ganesha on the front. Its not really fashionable but it looks so nice thrown on with black ripped jeans and a nice pair of ankle boots. Ganesha is the Lord of Success and remover of evil and obstacles, therefore I like to feel pretty invincible when I wear it...


12. Favourite dress?

This is a tough one... I have too many dresses. Nope, sorry I cant choose one.

13. Favourite jumper or sweatshirt?

I adore my knitted burgundy polo neck jumper from Topshop that I can wear with jeans, check leggings, black trousers for teaching (if its cold). It's warm. Its comfortable.


14. Favourite bag?

My current favourite bag is a berry coloured Fiorelli one. It also matches my Primark winter coat perfectly without being too matchy matchy!


15. Favourite earrings?

I'm not a earrings person. I normally choose a nice plain studs and wear them constantly without changing. If I had to choose I'd say a white gold pair I had from my mother a few years back.


Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Proper Tidy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig