Lifestyle blog of a Welsh valley girl based in Birmingham

Saturday 24 January 2015

Keep Dancing...



So, for my birthday last November my boyfriend bought me tickets to see Strictly Come Dancing Live which I was super excited about as there is nothing I enjoy more than spending my Saturday evenings cwtched up with a glass of wine engrossed by the glitz and glamour of Strictly. I loved this year’s celebrities too so I could barely contain my excitement when it was finally time to go and see it live in the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham for its opening night!


It’s been extremely cold lately so I had to ensure my outfit was going to keep me warm but still looked smart enough for some drinks pre show too! I recently purchased this monochrome check twist wrap blouse from River Island, it was a bit pricy for what it is but I absolutely love the way it looks on! I am also a huge fan of these colours at the moment as they look so effortless on but also extremely chic! I teamed the blouse with a plain black pair of Leigh jeans from Topshop and some oxblood cleated ankle boots from River Island (see similar here ) that I had for Christmas off my parents. I decided to accessorise the outfit with a hat that I nabbed for £3 in the New Look sale, some frilly black and white ankle socks from Primark and my Olivia Burton gold and black watch . The Oxblood bag is from Dorothy Perkins. (No longer available online.)For those of you who are interested, I am also wearing Mac Diva on my lips here.


I also wore a leather jacket to go out although I was still freezing! Despite this, I had an absolutely amazing time at Strictly Live and I was so happy that Simon Webb won on the night with his amazing Argentine Tango that gave me goosebumps! If you’re also a fan of Strictly I would highly recommend seeing the live shows as it is a really good night out for all. Even my boyfriend enjoyed! But don’t tell him I told you that…


What trends are you guys loving at the moment?

Lots of love,

Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Proper Tidy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig